Monday, July 21, 2014

Jolly Old Saint Nick

Hello everyone,

One I started with some simple Christmas cards, I just kept going.


The printed paper is Carta Bella So This Is Christmas.  The image is Paper Inspirations Jolly Santa stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler on Recollections White, and layered on more White.  The image was lightly sponged with Crumbcake.

Given my success with the last couple of cards, I wanted to try another card using a large image.  This was perfect as it already incorporates a sentiment.  Unfortunately, I badly smudge the ink (I think it was on my fingers) and I didn't want to waste what wasn't a back impressions so I decided to sponge a bit of Crumbcake ink to make it more vintage looking.  It certainly didn't hurt.  I have a couple more Christmas stamps that incorporate sentiments so expect to see them before July is done.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment