Monday, July 28, 2014

Many Merry Trees

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of my Calgary vacation-inspired Christmas cards.


The printed papers are American Crafts Kringle & Company layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red.  The image is layered on Ruby Red and Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas stamped in Always Artichoke on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Ruby Red.  The embellishments are K&Co Tim Coffey Grand Adhesions Christmas.

More tree paper but some cute stickers to Christmas it up even more!  I have started to experiment with layering printed papers over the past few months.  I've a couple of reasons for this, one, is because I have some much paper if I don't I'll never use it all, and two, some papers in the smaller pads just don't work for cards.  In layering, I know that they colours work well together and again, I use up some papers that I couldn't normally use on cards.  It's a win, win.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment