Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ornaments A Plenty

Hello everyone,

I've a very quick and easy Christmas card for you today.


The printed and layering papers are Echo Park 'Tis The Season.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Love stamped in Stampin' Up Basic Grey on Recollections White, layered on more 'Tis The Season, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.

I think this is a great card, I only wish I had remembered to round the corners of the printed paper before I adhered it to the gray layer.  It still is lovely, just a small irritant.  With such busy background paper, I didn't want to do too much else to the card as I figured it would be really distracting.  I think I'm going to have to find a darker gray ink however, as this one doesn't exactly pop the way I'd like, though the Sakura pen does help.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment