Monday, July 14, 2014

Pinecones and Poinsettias

Hello everyone,

I have another two-step stamped card for today's Christmas in July card.


The printed paper is American Crafts Kringle & Company.  The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter stamped on Recollections Vanilla in Early Espresso, Ridinghood Red, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow and Versafine Onyx Black, layered on more Vanilla and Ridinghood Red, and highlighted with Gold Liquid Pearls.  The sentiment is Verve O Christmas Tree stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearl Strips.

I'm kind of casing myself with this card.  One of my first two-step cards was this Poinsettia Perfection card that I crafted last July.  I was absolutely stunned with the results and can't get that card out of my head.  Every time I see this paper, or the stamp set on the shelf I think of that card.  Would that I remembered all my cards that way.  I'm not certain I really needed the ribbon or the pearls but I couldn't seem to help myself.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment