Sunday, July 13, 2014

Santa's Greetings

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another vintage inspired Christmas card.


The printed paper is Bazzill Believe layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The image is Fiskars Vintage Christmas stamped in Ridinghood Red on Very Vanilla and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is also Fiskars Vintage Christmas which is stamped in Mossy Meadow.  The ribbon is from Multicrafts.

For some reason, I feel as though I'm really into adding ribbon to my cards lately.  I have not had to buy any as I've more than I will ever possibly use in my stash of craft supplies. I particularly love this checkered ribbon.  It is not a traditional white/colour checked gingham which makes it perfect for vintage inspired cards.  This is another new stamp set that I found at the end of last year.  I think I'll get a lot of use from it because the images are just lovely and perfectly sized for these smaller cards and gift tags.  I may even colour them a wee bit.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment