Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bannered and Bumped

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last of the commission thank you card for my girlfriend's daycare.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy Imagine layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Banners stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and die cut.  The vertical element is a piece of crimped Baja Breeze.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Collectable enamel dots.

I had a bit of a hard time deciding on the different elements for this card.  Too much stuff!  I'm not all that pleased with the die cut stamped sentiment.  I had a tough time getting it properly aligned and I'm still not all that satisfied with the results.  More practice I think!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment