Saturday, August 9, 2014

Blippin' and Bleepin' Robots

Hello everyone,

After yesterday's interruption to post my sister's birthday card, I'm back to the daycare thank you cards.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy Imagine layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and layered on more Soft Suede.  The embellishment is TPC Studio Blips and Bleeps sticker.

This is a layout that I particularly love.  It's rather fun to cut a single piece of paper is strips and align them with a space.  I think it works great with this paper.  I used this particular 'robot' sticker because it 'matched' the robot in the paper.  The colours were a pretty close match too.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment