Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Boyishly Berserk

Hello everyone,

The next few posts are the remainder of my girlfriend's commissioned cards for her daycare.  I wanted to do some more fun boy cards.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy Imagine layered on Stampin' Up Baja Breeze.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and layered on Crushed Curry.  The embellishment is Dress It Up.

This is super fun paper!  It makes for some perfect boy cards.  I scoured my embellishments for a less perfect embellishment but didn't have anything suitable.  I thought this train went rather well with the other transportation modes in the paper.  It was a 'best of what I've got' situation.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment