Monday, August 4, 2014

Critter Cuteness

Hello everyone,

And another critter filled thank you for my girlfriend's commission.


The printed papers are DCWV Nana's Kids layered on Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Pear Pizzazz on Very Vanilla.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I'm into sentiment banners at the moment.  It is the influence of the latest card styles to which I always seem to lag behind..  I meant to clip the right side of the banner but stamped the sentiment too close to the edge.  No matter, the two small square brads provide the balance needed.  If I had had more time, I would have planned out this one sheet wonder a little better.  The sentiment banner really should have been placed higher on the page but I didn't want to cover the lion's faces.  Oh well, still lovely!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment