Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Goodbye Nat

Hello everyone,

One of my dog walker friends lost her beloved 'Nat' last month.  I crafted this special sympathy card just for them.


The printed papers are DCWV Pet's Stack layered on Stampin' Up Island Indigo.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Early Espresso.  The brad is of unknown origin.

I printed this photo of Nat from Facebook.  I love the look on his face.  I believe he is looking for a cookie!  I've always found it extremely difficult to find the right words when a pet passes away.  Pets hold very special places in our hearts and losing them is often like losing a family member or close friend.  I'm really glad I could craft this card and I hope it speaks the words I can't seem to find.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment