Friday, August 15, 2014

Howdy!

Hello everyone,

In early July my husband and I traveled to Calgary to visit my cousins and go to the Stampede.  I wanted to craft some very special cards as a thank you for showing us such a wonderful time.  I crafted a half dozen Christmas cards, which I post as part of my Christmas In July series, and now I'm just going totally country with the second part of their thank you gift.


The printed papers are Best Creation Inc Cowboy Up! and Carta Bella Giddy Up Ride On layered on Close To My Heart Cocoa.  The photo is layered on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Rusty Pickle Git R' Dun stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Carta Bella.  The card is highlighted with Cinnamon Stickles.

When I have hold of a theme, I just run with it and this is certainly the case with these next number of cards.  I didn't know I had that much yee haw in me and I think I'm done now.  It was actually a lot of fun to step out of my comfortable florals and butterflies and craft some entire different types of cards.  I really hope my cousins like them because I had a blast crafting away on them.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment