Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Red Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another charity sale card.


The printed paper and bottom layer is Generations Pretty Simple Primary Color Collection.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The bow is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Class Act mini jewels.

This printed paper reminds me of a picnic and if I had 'ant' embellishments, I would have used them.  I've had this bow sitting on my desk for eons.  I can't even remember where it's from but I suspect it salvaged it from somewhere.  I've used black ink on this entire series of cards not only because it pops on all this paper but it helps keeps them clean and simple.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment