Monday, August 18, 2014

Rodeo Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses a couple more dog photos.


The printed paper is Carta Bella Giddy Up Rodeo Kid layered on textured Bazzill.  The image was layered on Recollections Vanilla and Best Creation Inc Cowboy Up!  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Happy Days stamped in Stampin' Up Ruby Red and Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Very Vanilla and layered on more Best Creation Inc.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.

I picked up a number of western/cowboy related papers when I was on a supply hunt for these cards.  This is not my favourite but I thought it would look great as a background layer.  The card turned out so much better than I expected.  This particular ribbon was bought with this paper in mind as it has all the same colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment