Thursday, August 7, 2014

Simply Boy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card commissioned by a girlfriend for her daycare.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy Imagine layered on Stampin' Up Crushed Curry.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart A True Thank You stamped in Crushed Curry on Very Vanilla and layered on more Crushed Curry.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

I kept this card really quick and easy.  With this great paper, you really don't need much by way of extras.  As this series of cards are 'boy' inspired, I didn't want to add any extra bells and whistles.  I added one simple star brad but you're rather hard pressed to see it against the busy paper.  I love how this sentiment works with the paper.  Both are rather simple and crude and are perfect for a kid's card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment