Saturday, August 2, 2014

Thankful Critter Faces

Hello everyone,

Continuing with the series of thank you cards that were commissioned by my girlfriend for her daycare back in June.


The printed papers are DCWV Nana's Kids with the bottom element layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Marina Mist on Very Vanilla.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I didn't give myself a lot of time to craft this series of cards so I kept them all very simple and straightforward.  Minimal bling and no complicated layouts.  I've done a similar layout to this is the past and it was very well received.  I cut this paper carefully to make sure that the faces of these three critters were really visible.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment