Sunday, September 28, 2014

Congratulation Stripes

Hello everyone,

I am almost finished posting the French card series I've crafted for the charity card sale at work.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Trés Jolie "Handsome Stripe".  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla and layered on more My Mind's Eye and Chocolate Chip.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

Neutral can have colour!  I know I've posted a fair number of neutral French cards in this series but I think this one has a much different feel.  It has a fair bit of colour and the stripes add a lot of interest.  By keeping the layout simple and the embellishments to a minimum, this card is a great example of colourfully neutral.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment