Sunday, September 14, 2014

Elegant Anniversaire

Hello everyone,

I've done a blitz of French cards for the upcoming charity card sale at work so the next few weeks of posts will highlight these cards.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Mocha Morning.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on a shimmery grey and textured black of unknown origin.  the embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques and Dollarama Glittering Stickers.

I love this sophisticated anniversary card.  I don't often think to combine black and vanilla but it's really worked well for this card.  The flocked pattern of the paper is extremely elegant and I think the vanilla just adds to the elegance of this very straightforward card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment