Friday, September 19, 2014

Fête des Pères

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the 'pair' for yesterday's card.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Urban Oasis.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

Using a layout with so many different pieces is a wonderful way to use up all those little scraps that are too nice to throw away.  As I pulled all these pieces from the same Stampin' Up paper pack (see my comments about Urban Oasis from yesterday), it wasn't too difficult to ensure that they related, in some small way, to each other.  I wish I'd done a better job at centering the embellishments.  I find it much more of a challenge with squares than with circles.  Notwithstanding that tiny glitch, I love this card for Father's Day!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment