Saturday, September 13, 2014

Glittering Holly Set

Hello everyone,

This is the second set of quick and easy Christmas cards that I crafted with some leftover class supplies.


The stickers are Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Chips.  Additional supplies include Stampin' Up Real Red and Lucky Limeade card stock, Bazzill card stock, and Sizzix Christmas Phrases embossing folder.

I was so keen on these cards that in a couple of cases, I rushed the placement and ended up crooked.  I had to do some covering up.  It all worked out well however as this set is really pretty!  The photo doesn't do these cards justice.  I didn't use any extra embellishments as I did with yesterday's cards because the holly just didn't lend itself to embellishing like the candy stickers did.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment