Thursday, September 25, 2014

Neutral Pop

Hello everyone,

Back to the French charity cards today.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up To The Nines layered on Sage Shadow.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on a black of unknown origin that was textured with Cuttlebug's Oriental Weave embossing folder.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

While I had the incredibly neutral To The Nines paper on my desk, I figured I should try to use as much of it as possible.  I really like the sage shadow/white pattern on this particular piece and I tried to mimic the pattern, as much as I could, with the embossing of the black scrap.  I'm quite pleased with the results.  I really like the pop of black against the green and white.  I think this is a great neutral thank you card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: