Sunday, October 19, 2014

Marvelous English Multiples

Hello everyone,

The next couple of posts are for cards that make up the last two sets of Christmas cards sets for the Fall charity card sale.





The image is Rubbernecker stamped in Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow on Whisper White and layered on more Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions.  The images are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I've done a few of these types of sets over the past few weeks.  Given some of my past issues with Christmas tree stamps, I found this particular image easy to work with as it has the long straight edge.  I love using the different ink colours with the coordinating solid paper.  These are generally really quick and easy cards.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment