Monday, October 20, 2014

Marvelous French Multiples

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the French version of yesterday's cards.





The image is Rubbernecker stamped in Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow on Whisper White and layered on more Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel.  The images are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This image worked perfectly with the vertical French sentiment.  The font of the sentiment coordinates awfully well with the image.  Lining up the sentiment was the most challenging part of putting it all together and I thank goodness for my stamp positioner.  I love these two particular sets and the more I do, the more I can't wait to try.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment