Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tremendous Trees

Hello everyone,

As I was looking over the stock I'm making for Tinseltown, I found a few more cards that I thought were worthy of sharing.



The image is Penny Black Tannenbaum stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The sentiments are Bonnidee Layering Trees.  The embellishments are from a variety of companies.

There was something about this tree stamp that really appealed to me.  I think it is because it appears painted and I'm really into brush strokes at the moment.  The card has amazing sparkle thanks to the variety of embellishments.  Unfortunately you don't get that sense from these images.  I envision another set of cards with this stamp that have glittering snow.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment