Thursday, November 27, 2014

Birds, Balls and Boughs

Hello everyone,

After a short distraction, I'm back to posting the Christmas card series that was commissioned by colleague.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Santa's List 'BonBon' layered on Close To My Heart Tulip and a textured green Bazzill.  The images are Stampendous Christmas Holly Set stamped in Sweet Leaf ink on Recollections White and layered on more Tulip and Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampavie Holiday Wishes stamped in Tulip.  Both the images and sentiment are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star and Green Gelly Roll pens,  The embellishments are Queen & Company Shamrock Green pearls.

My colleague wanted only one more traditional card with a sentiment (all the rest were winter-themed, sentimentless) so I went to town with this one.  I love the multicoloured Kaisercraft paper as it allows for a multitude of layering options.  The images are all a great scale for a card and also offer a whole lot of options for the addition of stamped images.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment