Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Grandpa Is A Blessing

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my Grandfather who, with my Grandmother injured, may just need a pick-me-up.  He is one of the most wonderful men I've ever met in my life, a good and true blessing.


The image is Stampin' Up Wetlands stamped on Recollections Vanilla with Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and River Rock, and Close To My Heart Slate and Whisper inks.  The image is layered on a Close To My Heart paper but the collection is unknown.  The sentiment is Gina K Mehndi Wishes stamped in Always Artichoke.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots.

It took me a couple of tries (OK five!) to get this image exactly as I wanted it.  I smudged and fudged but persevered and the results were exactly what I wanted.  My Grandfather has been under such incredible stress with my Grandmother ill and I wanted to tell him that he is a real blessing and a real gift to use all!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment