Monday, November 24, 2014

Mama's Card

Hello everyone,

Today is my mother's birthday and I've crafted her a very special card.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and Kraft.  The image is Art Impressions Strawberry (I2288) stamped in Tombow 228 and 835 on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Real Red and Kraft.  The sentiment is Just Rite Clear Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are BoBunny Elf Magic jewels.

Anything 'strawberry' always catches my eye because my mother is known to just love them.  When I found this particular stamp on the Art Impressions Web Site, I knew I was going to put it in my cart.  While I usually shy away from really unique and 'one-off' type stamps, there are times such as this one where my resistance fails.

Happy Birthday Mom!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment