Sunday, November 2, 2014

More Painted Poinsettias

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses another poinsettia stamp in the Penny Black set I've been enjoying.


The printed paper is K&Company Yuletide layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive and a red of unknown origin.  The image is Penny Black Joyous stamped in Tombow 098 and 856 and Faber-Castel (yellow) on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Old Olive.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Mossy Meadow ink.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

I love how I managed to find a printed paper that coordinates so well with the image.  It's speaks to the inordinate amount of Christmas paper in my stash.  I think this is a great image.  It is rather unique in that you don't often see a vertical, single poinsettia as a stamp.  I think this will be amazingly versatile and can't wait to see what I can come up with.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment