Monday, November 17, 2014

Poinsettia Collection III

Hello everyone,

I have my third poinsettia card for you today.


The printed paper is K&Company Yuletide Die Cut layered on Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red.  The image is Penny Black Joyous stamped in Tombow 098 and 856 on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped in Always Artichoke.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

This was the most challenging card in this series.  I wanted to take advantage of the scalloped edge of the printed paper and attempted to compliment it with additional fancy edged layers.  I was completely over thinking the layers and ended playing with too many options.  I like the final results but am not sure it was worth the angst to get there.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment