Friday, November 21, 2014

Purple Happiness

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a girlfriend who is standing in a wedding and wanted something special for the bride.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Violet Crush layered on Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant and Basic Black.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Whisper White.  The butterfly is Ranger alcohol inked paper that was glittered with Glitter Ritz microfine transparent glitter.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm silver metals.

I love this card!  The bride's colours are purple and I've just been waiting to play with these Kaisercraft papers.  The butterfly was actually punched from a tiny scrap of glittered paper that has been in my scrap bin for ages.  I debated adding some ribbon to the card, which I really like on wedding cards, but decided the little bits of silver bling would be enough.  I wish that every card was crafted so easily.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment