Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sweet Sixteen

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another commissioned card for a milestone birthday.


The printed paper is DCWV Girl Stack layered on Worldwin Chrome Silver Foil and Close To My Heart Dutch Blue.  The images are Recollections.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on more Dutch Blue.  Both layers were cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 13.  The ribbon is Hobby Lobby decorative trim and Multicrafts.

This card is for a soon to be sixteen year old hockey player.  She doesn't do girly!  She is a goalie so I was quite thrilled to find a goalie stick sticker!  A real coup!  I especially enjoy crafting these types of custom cards.  I like to think they are equally special for both the receiver as well as the giver.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment