Friday, November 28, 2014

Winter Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today's card can only be described as a true winter beauty.


The printed paper is BoBunny Powder Mountain Morning layered on Recollections White and Stampin' Up Ballet Blue.  The image is BoBunny Powder Mountain stamped in Ballet Blue on Recollections White.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Recollections White Glitter adhesive dots.

I didn't realize when I bought this stamp set that I actually had a couple of sheets of the coordinating paper in my stash.  A very happy accident!  This was a really quick and easy card thanks to the great paper and a tried and true layout.  It would be extremely easy to add any type of sentiment in a dark blue or black ink.  Realistically, You could probably pull off a dozen of these cards in a little over an hour.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment