Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Decking The Chalkboard

Hello everyone,

I love today's Christmas card!


The printed paper is October Afternoon Silent Night layered on Core'dinations Jim Holtz Kraft Core Shattered Collection.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Christmas Messages stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Core'dinations.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

This great paper makes for a very quick and easy card.  I love the red, black and vanilla colour combination.  The chalkboard effect is all the rage right now and though I don't often get on board the latest crazes, this is one I couldn't resist.  The elements are really very minimal with the red ribbon adding just that little extra interest.  This is a favourite layout, one I use frequently.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment