Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fantastically Floral

Hello everyone,

I couldn't craft a set of cards without sticking in a 'thank you' and I wanted to craft it pretty!


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The images are Close To My Heart A Budding Friendship stamped in Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Mauve Mist, and Baja Breeze,  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and layered on more Lucky Limeade and Whisper White.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

I just can't get enough of this Close To My Heart set.  I love the two-steps stamp technique, it is the perfect answer for someone who can't colour worth beans.  I really tried to mimic the flowers in the printed paper and think I did a pretty decent job.  I don't know if that actually speaks to my creativity or to my stash of papers and stamps!  I actually found the printed paper element already together when I was looking for paper for this card.  I can't, for the life of me, remember what I was going to do with it.  Frankly, I'm so pleased with this card that it doesn't matter.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic indeed! You got your stamped flowers to totally mimic the patterned paper. It is great!

    ReplyDelete