Monday, December 1, 2014

Painted Floral

Hello everyone,

The birthday of one of my girlfriends is coming up and I crafted this special card for her.


The printed papers are Silverthorne Designs layered on Penny Black Green/Blue Canvas and Close To My Heart Petal.  The image is Memory Box Tissue Flower stamped in Stampin' Up River Rock on Recollections Vanilla and painted with LuminArte Blue Ice, Chiffon Pink, Icy Iris, and Sage Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Mossy Meadow and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Offray.

I love this printed paper.  It is actually wrapping paper that I found in a specialty stationary store.  I couldn't resist.  I chose this Memory Box image because I felt it it worked incredibly well with the paper.  Once I finished painting the image, I couldn't have been more pleased.  I suspect I'll use this image every time I use this paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment