Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sweet Snowman

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is one of the more non-traditional in this series.


The printed paper is atd Snow Days layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black and Close To My Heart Twilight.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Wishes Come True stamped in Juniper ink on Recollections White, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, and layered on more Basic Black.  The embellishments are Creative Impressions snowflake brads highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I so love these cute little snowmen.  The blue, white and black together is one of my favourite non-traditional Christmas colour combinations.  I hadn't intended to add any embellishments but once I had the sentiment in place, I felt it needed more.  It also will give the ladies a chance to use a paper piercing tool.  I think they'll like it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment