Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Beautiful Berries

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card I've designed for the beginners group for the upcoming fundraising Crop I'm hosting with my girlfriend.


The printed paper is Gina K Vines and Berries layered on Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy and Old Olive.  The image is Art Impressions I2288 Strawberry stamped in Tombow 098 and 228 on Whisper White and layered on more Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Not Quite Navy and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Heartfelt Travel.

What I intend to show the beginners with this card is how to colour a stamp with markers to achieve a multicoloured impression.  This is a particularly easy stamp to colour as it's rather large in scale and needs only two colours.  I used grandma for this sentiment but plan to have the entire Loved Ones set, as well as a variety of birthday stamps, on hand so the ladies can choose what they know they'll use.  I plan to send this card to my ailing grandmother once the Crop is over.  I think she'll really love these berries.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment