Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bits for Baby

Hello everyone,

I looked over my list and decided it was time for a couple of really neutral baby cards.  My scrap bin yielded some really wonderful leftover baby paper.


The printed paper is Fancy Pants Baby Mine layered on Stampin' Up textured Crushed Curry and Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Baby Animals stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Crushed Curry and Soft Suede.  The Baby Mine paper and sentiment are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The brads are American Crafts Elements.

I didn't realize until I was writing this post just how well the sentiment and printed paper speak to each other.  The wonkiness of the letters works really well with the wonkiness of the images on the printed paper.  The hearts in the 'A' are very much like the hearts in the bibs.  I was going to add another baby animal stamped image but decided against it.  I thought this card would be great to give to a guy or from a guy so no extra fuss required.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment