Sunday, January 18, 2015

Kiddie Thank You

Hello everyone,

This is the last card in the thank you series I've been crafting for my girlfriend.


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and More Mustard.  The sentiment is BoBunny Sentiments Stamps stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on crimped Ruby Red, Vanilla, and Marina Mist.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Remarkable "Handsome" enamel dots.

By this point in this series I've used all the 'kid' appropriate sentiments in the Inkadinkado set I've been using so it was time to go through the multitude of thank you stamps in my stash.  This BoBunny thank you stamps couldn't be more perfect for a daycare thank you card!  I love that it so childish!  This cut of printed paper was the tail end of the sheet and with most of the images cut off, I needed to place the sentiment at the top of the card to balance out the pig image on the bottom.  I added the extra Vanilla and Marina Mist layer to provide not only some visual interest, but to give me a place to adhere the enamel dots so they wouldn't get lost in the pattern.  It was a good move because the results are awesome!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. That little piggie on the paper is so cute. Too cute to cover up. He makes the card!

    ReplyDelete