Thursday, January 15, 2015

Owls, Owls And More Owls

Hello everyone,

I had so much fun with the owl stamp yesterday that I just kept going with it!


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red and textured Crushed Curry.  The images are Close To My Heart You're A Hoot stamped in Ruby Red, More Mustard, Marina Mist, Crushed Curry, and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishment is an Eyelet Outlet brad.

I warned that this set of cards was just getting more and more cute!  These owls are so awesome!  Like the critters on the printed paper, they're all kind of peeking out.  I hadn't intended to add so much glittering ink to the cards but the sentiment didn't ink really well and once I started with the Clear Star pen, I couldn't stop.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment