Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sophisticated Fun

Hello everyone,

A girlfriend's birthday is this week so, of course, I crafted her a special card.


The printed paper is Momenta Amylee Weeks layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black and Ridinghood Red.  The image is Close To My Heart Thoughts of You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, Ridinghood Red, Taken With Teal, and Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White and layered on Basic Black and Ridinghood Red.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are ZVA Crystals.

My girlfriend is one fun lady but she is also classy and sophisticated.  I thought this card speaks to her personality perfectly.  The graphics are fun but the colours are classy.  The horizontal and vertical placement of the sentiment is also fun but the fonts are slick.  I really love the results!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment