Friday, January 30, 2015

Wedding Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the wedding card I've designed for my upcoming beginners class.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Painted Blossoms layered on Blackberry Bliss and textured Wild Wasabi.  The flowers are Bosskut Petite Flowers die cut from Whisper White that was stamped with Stampin' Up Work of Art in Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red and Pacific Point.  The sentiment is Penny Black Full of Life stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Whisper White and layered on more Blackberry Bliss.  The embellishments are Annabelle Stamps Pearls.

I played with elements for this card for two days before I finally found something that satisfied.  I originally intended to use some of the two-step flower stamps that coordinate with this printed paper but I found them a little more challenging than I think a group of beginners could handle.  I thought these flowers would be fun.  It will also show them different layering possibilities.  They'll get to play with the Big Shot too which I know they'll enjoy!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: