Monday, January 5, 2015

Wedding Wonderful

Hello everyone,

I'm slowly working on the list of cards for my stash.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Cappella layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and River Rock.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped in Always Artichoke on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Always Artichoke.  The ribbon is Offray.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals.

I was in the mood for something very traditional for this wedding card.  This is one of my favourite wedding sentiments and always a 'go to' when I'm thinking wedding.  I also used a favourite and very traditional ribbon and some simple gold embellishments.  I also kept to a straightforward and traditional layout.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment