Friday, February 27, 2015

Cheery Vintage Retirement

Hello everyone,

The next couple of posts are the last in the masculine and feminine good bye/good luck/retirement cards I've been crafting.  This final pair are the French versions.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Lemonade layered on Recollections yellow and pink.  The yellow layer was textured with Darice Flower embossing folder.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Stampin' Up Melon Mambo on a vanilla of unknown origin.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I was in the mood to craft something sweet and cheerful!  This card fits that bill perfectly.  The colour combination is very sweet and spring-like.  The printed papers are all leftover scrap pieces which I didn't even need to trim.  I really like the pattern on pattern layering.  The little spots of sparkle add throughout the card add a little bit of depth that I find is needed when using yellow.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment