Monday, February 23, 2015

Gorgeous Green Sugar

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the masculine version of yesterday's and it couldn't be more different.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup Green Sugar layered on Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The horizontal strips are Bazzill White and Garden Green that were crimped and layered.  The sentiment is Waltzingmouse Say It With Style stamped in Garden Green on Recollections White.  The brads are of unknown origin.

With all the challenges with yesterday's card my mantra for this masculine version was simple, simple, simple!  I love green, black and white together and that's exactly what I intended for this paper when I bought it.  I think this is a perfect masculine card.  The grid lines add so much interest that you really don't need to add all that much, so I didn't!  I used the crimped pieces to add a bit of texture and I needed something from which to hang the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment