Monday, February 16, 2015

Grunge For You

Hello everyone,

This card was intended to be a feminine version of Friday's card but it really turned out more neutral.  I'm OK with that.


The print layer is Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Lost Lagoon and Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Lost Lagoon, Core'dinations Jim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection and Recollections Kraft.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Work Of Art stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Recollections Kraft.  The brad is of unknown origin.

I really like the sentiment impression on this card because it actually allows for the card to be either vertical or horizontal.  That was actually a happy accident.  I had this little scrap of Kraft-Core sitting on my desk and it screamed to be used.  It actually lends itself really well to the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and I think that's why I'm so pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment