Sunday, February 8, 2015

Owls For You

Hello everyone,

My internet connection has been extremely spotty the last few days, hence my lack of posts.  It's all fixed now so I'll get back on schedule.

Today's post is the last of the cards I've designed for the beginners group I'm teaching at a fundraising crop at the end of the month.


The printed papers are Joy Crafts Owl's World layered on Close To My Heart Cocoa.  The sentiment is Studio G stamped in Close To My Heart Slate ink on Recollections White and layered on more Cocoa.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

This sweet paper makes this card so quick and easy.  I figure by the end of the day, the ladies are going to be pretty tired so it's best not to do something too complicated.  It was tricky to cut the printed paper so the owls were not cut off but it was worth the effort.  I think the ladies will be pleased.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: