Friday, February 13, 2015

Stripes For You

Hello everyone,

My next set of cards are more neutral than distinctly feminine or masculine.


The patterned paper is Core'dinations Jim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection layered on Recollections Kraft.  The image is Stampin' Up Work Of Art stamped in Lagoon on Recollections White and layered on more Kraft.  The sentiment is also Stampin' Up Work Of Art stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

This is a very, very simple card.  I wanted to use the Work Of Art stamp set because it is a versatile favourite that I thought it would make for a great masculine card.  I thought about trying to be really creative with the stamps but in the end I felt that simpler was better.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment