Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sweetheart Valentine

Hello everyone,

I know that Valentine's Day was yesterday but I still wanted to post the super sweet card I crafted for my daughter.


The printed paper is Making Memories layered on Close To My Heart Hollyhock and Blush, and Recollections White.  Another Recollections White layer was sponged with Hollyhock and Blush inks, then stamped with Inkadinkado Hearts in more Hollyhock ink and sprayed with Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer.  The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart red enamel hearts.

I had so much fun crafting this card for my daughter.  As much as I like crafting more masculine Valentines for my husband, it's a joy to super girly for my daughter's Valentine.  Swirls, shimmer, a little bit of candy bling, it all comes together so wonderfully.  I debated using the Versafine for the sentiment element, trying some different options, but decided I liked the pop of the black against all the pinks and reds.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: