Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Very Girly Thanks

Hello everyone,

Another most girly thank you card today.


The printed papers are DCWV Girl Stack layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Taken With Teal on Recollections White.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.  The flowers on the printed paper and the flower embellishment are highlighted with Turquoise Stickles.

The card was so quick and easy its actually pretty embarrassing.  I chose paper that not only had a pretty graphic but was a good scale for a card.  I didn't need to add any additional images.  I used the Stickles for that titch of glitter and dimension.  The embellishment has been in my bits and pieces bin for eons but works perfectly with this paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment