Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Another Simple CASE

Hello everyone,

This is the second card that I CASED from Pinterest almost exactly.


The background images are Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Recollections White and layered on more Rich Razzleberry.  The butterfly is Sizzix Bigz Beautiful Butterflies die cut from Rich Razzleberry.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Queen & Company Iridescent Rhinestones.

My card base is bigger than the Pinterest card so I had to adapt for size but the results are just as wonderful as the original.  I placed the sentiment a little too high, as its hard to see against the background images.  I debate redoing the base or attempting a cover up but decided in the end this would do just fine.  I used my Sakura pen to try to make the sentiment more visible but it didn't make it pop as much as I would have liked.  Ironically, this is another monochromatic card.  I thought I was done but obviously not.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment